How about Eyebrows???
Yes, that's right!! Eyebrows are equally important because it helps to frame the face..
We've all been there, done that : standing in front of a mirror, tweezer in hand, asking ourselves, " Why??!!", after a terrible brow tastrophe. These are some tips and tricks to share on how to get a perfect brows?
First off let's start with "WHAT NOT TO DO." Here are the top five no-nos when grooming your brows.
1. Being too thin. Thin brows tend to make you look older and heavier.
2. Zooming in. Using a magnifying mirror makes you over-pluck.
3. Matching. Brows should compliment your skin not match your hair.
4. Trimming. You only need to trim your brows if you have a high arch.
5. Pointed tweezers. Pointed tweezers can break the skin, stick with a slanted pair for plucking.
Frame your brows perfectly in a beautiful Brunette. Keep the wood pencil sharp for dramatic brows, or use a softer tip with feathering strokes for a more natural look.
Use an Eyebrow Brush to brush brows in the opposite direction from which they grow to remove any excess foundation. Gently brush back, following their natural shape and direction, as a finishing touch to your makeup application.
Dot below brows to create definition.
For a softer look fill in and define brows with shades that match your brows.
Stick with slanted tweezers with a wide grip.
When comes to eyebrows shaping, you can choose either waxing, tweezing or threading.. It's really depends on individual preference and your eyes shape. For me, i prefer tweezing because is great for precision and is safe for even the most sensitive skin.
~ Brows that are well shaped can make the most dramatic impact of any facial feature to create a beautiful look. For example:
- Small eyes : best with thinner eyebrow to add more space between the eye and the brow. This gives the illusion that the eye is bigger than it appears.
- Deep- set eyes : higher arch to open up the eye.
- Close-set eyes: required a bit more space between the two brows to appear as if they are further apart.
- Wide-set eyes : the brow should be closer together to give the illusion that the eyes aren't far apart.
~ Go slow and re-check your progress often.
~ A mistake can take 3-6 months to grow back. You don't have to do it all in one day. Stop if you feel unsure.
Easy steps for a perfect brow:
* Place an eye pencil or a handle of a thin brush at the outer edge of the nose.
* Keep the base of the pencil fixed at the nose and rotate it to find key brow dimension points.
* Vertically it aligns where the brow should generally start. Allow the inner part of the brow to begin a little bit inward beyond the vertical line.
* Aligning with the center of the pupil of the eye, it locates the high point of the arch.
* Aligned with the outer lower edge of the eye, it locates the point where the brow should end.
* The beginning and end of brow should be at the same height. Tweeze from below the brow, not above.
Are you ready to get your perfect eyebrows done? What method of shaping brows do you prefer?
Please feel free to comment and share your ' before & after' eyebrow shaping picture if you have try this out..x
Have a perfect and beautiful brow..!!