Do you have dark circles problem that bother you? Here are some tips for sharing on how to get rid of dark circles..
First of all, try and figure out the reason you have developed dark circles. Have you always had them Are they a recent occurrence Does your mother have dark circles under the eyes as well Once you can pinpoint the cause for dark circles, it would be... much easier for you to get rid of them.
1. Are you allergic to something If yes, work on avoiding the allergens.
2. Apply Vitamin E to the area under your eye. You could open up a Vitamin E capsule, and apply a little oil. Swallow the rest of the oil. This not only helps you get rid of dark circles, but also reduces puffiness around the eyes. In addition, regular application of Vitamin E delays the onset of wrinkles.
3. Apply creams that contain Vitamin C.
4. Inverted asana postures work wonders for dark circles. Try doing the sarvangasana everyday. Often dark circles and under-eye puffiness is caused due to sinusitis. Jal Neti is extremely beneficial in such cases, as it internally cleanses your entire facial region, rejuvenating it. Do the Jal Neti at least five times a week to clean out your entire nasal passage.
5. Swallow a capsule of cod liver oil everyday. It strengthens eyes.
6. Take a teaspoon of tomato juice, a few drops of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a little flour, enough to make a paste. Apply this paste to the under-eye area, and wash off after fifteen minutes.
7. Drink at least ten glasses of water everyday. There is no stressing this enough. If you do not drink at least eight glasses of water everyday, you are not providing your body with as much water as it requires for flushing out toxins. Do not wait until you are thirsty before drinking up. By the time your body cries I'm thirsty!, you are already severely dehydrated.
8. Avoid stepping out in the sun, especially between noon to four, when the sun is at its strongest. Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes, and the delicate skin around it, from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
9. Apply a cold, used tea bag to your eyes. You could also applied used, cold, herbal tea leaves to your eyes, to sooth them.
10. Apply a concealer to the area under your eyes, to hide dark circles. Use a colour that is every so slightly lighter than the shade of your skin. Apply the concealer gently; do not stretch or pull the skin from this delicate area.
11. Lie down, close your eyes and apply cucumber or potato slices to your lids. Leave on for ten minutes and remove. Wash the area with cold water. This soothes tired eyes instantly, and helps boost blood circulation in the under-eye area.
12. Try out dark circle remover creams available in the market. Make sure they are of a recognized brand before applying them to your face.
Wish all of you have a beautiful eyes..wink..wink!!